Hayden's on his way to being 4!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emily's charging her way to being 2.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009




The day before Easter, Mom and Dad took me to an Easter Fair and I decorated an egg cookie, jumped in a bounce house, collected eggs with candy, colored an Easter bag, and held bunny. It was so soft and fuzzy. I didn't to ride the pony because the line was super long and I didn't get to take my picture with the Easter Bunny because he was on break. Oh well, I still had a great time.













First we went to Grandpa and Grandma's house in the mountains for the annual Easter Celebration with their neighbors. I found lots of eggs filled with candy. It was so much fun and a beautiful day.


Here's mom at 28 weeks.

After Grandpa's, we went to Auntie Diane's house where there was lots of family. My cousins, aunts, and uncles from in town and my cousins and uncle from Sacramento.

No comments: