Hayden's on his way to being 4!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emily's charging her way to being 2.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shaylee's 5th Birthday

Shaylee had a 5th birthday bowling party. For most of the children, this was their first time bowling. They all had a great time & nobody got hurt.
I'm supposed to use this heavy ball? And roll it where? Who thought up this game?

( you can see the b-day girl right behind us getting ready to throw the ball like a champ!)
I want to tell them I love it!

I know dad, let me do it. I can get a strike.


Good job son! He didn't pick up the spare, but he did get a few pins.

Emily didn't get to roll the ball, but she had a great time seeing everybody and watching her big brother trying to knock down the pins with the ball.
After bowling there must be video games. Typical male.

No comments: