Hayden's on his way to being 4!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emily's charging her way to being 2.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

First Christmas Presents


We went over to our friend Amber's house so we could exchange gifts with the girls. I couldn't wait for them to open the presents from me.
From left to right: Grace and Shaylee Sargent, Kendall and Mikayla Nelson, and me, crawling towards the camera.




Here I am reaching for my gift and then decided that it would be easier to open if I sat in my mom's lap. I loved playing with the tissue paper, it made so much noise. The Sargents got me an awesome toy truck that makes noise when you push it's bumper and the Nelsons got me a comfy cozy winter outfit. Thanks everyone!











Here's Kendall Nelson with her present and Grace opening hers. They also had tons of fun!
















On the left is Mikayla and Kendall opening their gift. On the right is me with Mom and Shaylee. Today was a great day!

No comments: