Hayden's on his way to being 4!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Emily's charging her way to being 2.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Look what I can do!

I'm ready for hot weather, mom put on the sandals Nana Edna got me. They are still a little big, but I love them!

YUP, I've been caught sucking on my thumb from time to time.

This is my "TOUCH DOWN" pose. I'm getting ready for football season 'cause the 49ers are going to be GREEAAATTTT!!!!

This is why I am called hubba bubba. I like to blow lots of bubbles.

Big yawn stud.

Ha ha ha...mom is so funny in the morning.

1 comment:

Nana Edna said...

This is Hayden's Nana Edna. So blessed to finally meet this beautiful soul, been waiting a long time for this. I'm just so sad that I can't be with him and Teresa and Andre more but that's the down fall of being so far away. But I get alot of pictures and I show them to eveyone. I guess you can call that being very proud. You can see how much this little one is loved by the way he is. He's so happy. He's one lucky little boy. Looks like he's going to have a lot of friends. Don't worry Hayden you will grow taller, you're still a baby. You're mommy wasn't very tall either when she was a baby, but she's good now and so will you. Soon enough you'll be patting everyone on the head like your cousins in Douglas do, and running away from all the girls HaHa then watch out. Here comes Hayden. Your mommy is good about keeping me in the know on how you are doing. She's good that way. Your daddy is one good guy too. I could tell the minute I met him. So my dear little grandson I love you very much. God Bless you and keep you safe. Till next time. Nana Edna 8-09-07